Here I share to you if you are looking for an easy recipe of baked brownies for homemade baking.
In my childhood, brownies is always being the favorite dessert for everyone in the house. Even one day, my sisters and I were about craving brownies too bad and my mom is not in a mood for baking so we decided to do it ourselves. We went to the kitchen and took my moms “Magic Book” (this is how we called it). That Magic Book gaves us so much information about moms cooking secrets and of course recipes. Then, we finally found that Brownies Recipe which we were meant to baked.
First step we prepared the ingredients, mixer, bowls, baking pan, and everything we need for baking. We started mixing ingredients, whisking eggs, greasing the baking pan, until we finally baked the brownies. I could not forget how messy our kitchen was, I now understand how stressed my mom that day ^^ But we did baked our first brownies well, everyone like it but yes it is not as delicious as mom’s brownies actually but at least we did it, well baked without get burnts.
That was the first time I baked, and since that day I loved baking. But, I stop baking in college, started it again when the first time I join in a company to work. I baked brownies, brought it to office thougt it would help me to get my mood back when I got stressed.
I was meant this brownies just for me and not for anyone else, I was not sure about the taste actually. But as the time goes by, I kept brought brownies and one day I got my partner curious, then shared it with her also with everyone in our department. That was the first time I baked brownies and got surprised that everyone taste it with a smile on their face.
When I was about to leave the company, people were sad. I thought they sad only because they will never had brownies for free anymore, they gave me picture of every person with a words of my brownies, wishing me good luck with brownies and one day I am gonna built my own business of brownies. I just felt so lucky to have them.
I keep baking until now, learning and always trying until I could baked anything I want. I was worried at first but I kept trying day to day.
Since childhood until now, brownies still being my favorite. This kind of dessert always success for getting my mood back. I thought that was the reason why I am always passionate about brownies.
So, that was my long brownies story, hope you are not bored of reading it. In this article, I want to share my recipe of brownies. I baked brownies with my mom’s recipe but this time I modified it, I used dark chocolate bar. So, as you can see this brownies looks quite dark because I used only dark chocolate.
(baked round brownies with sprinkle cheese by my own)
Let’s start preparing the ingredients. We need :
- 100 grams all-purpose flour
- 60 grams unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 150 grams dark chocolate (chooped and melted)
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 160 grams powder sugar
- 3 eggs
- vanilla extract (optional)
- grated cheese
- Preheat the oven 160 degress Celcius.
- Grease the sides and bottom of baking pan or you can use baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour and cocoa powder. Add salt.
- In another bowl, put the chocolate and butter melted together. Stir them well.
- Whisk eggs and sugar, add extract vanilla and stir until it well combined (don’t overbeat the batter).
- Put chocolate mixture into the eggs mixture, mix them with spatula. Add mixture flour, keep mixing them.
- Put the batter into the baking pan, and your brownies is ready to baked in the oven.
- Baked for about 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese above the brownies.
- Let the brownies cool completely before you cut them into pieces.
That was my easy homemade recipe, hope you like it and wishing you good luck. Have fun in the kitchen and thank your for visiting us.
Keep reading and wait until our next article come (very soon).