A very simple recipe of crispy and tasty homemade cookies
It's almost Christmas 🎉
Pre heat your oven, it's time to get baking, guys..
Here, I want to share a very simple recipe of baking cookies to maybe sweeten your days. As we know cookie is a baked or cooked food that is small, flat and sweet and we often meet them in Christmas also in Eid or another celebration.
This is called cat tongue cookies.
So, let's bake..
• 75 grams unsalted butter
• 150 grams margarine
• 150 grams icing sugar
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 egg whites
• 200 grams plain flour, sifted
• 65 grams corn strach
• salt to taste
- Heat the oven 180°
- In a bowl mix flour, corn strach. Set aside.
- Beat butter, margarine, icing sugar, salt until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, beat egg until stiff.
Gently add into the butter mixture.
Stir in the dry ingredients. Mix them well and ready to put in a piping bag.
- Spray onto the baking pan.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- The cat tongue cookies are ready to serve.