For me, homemade brownies can still prove that chocolate is the best thing in every situation. So, this time I will share the recipe of baking brownies using double pan.
- 5 tbsp of wheat flour
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp margarine, to melt
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 small pack of chocolate milk powder
- coconut milk powder, as desire
- 1 small pack of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small block of dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Cheese, as desire
- Meises, as desire
- Mix sugar with egg with the low speed until dissolved / expand.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, milk, coconut milk powder, and baking powder. Mix them well.
- Add the condensed milk, melted chocolate and margarine. Stir, mix them well.
- Spread the happycall with margarine, then pour the dough and flatten.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. After half cooked sprinkle the meises and cheese and bake again.
- Ready to serve
Brownies snacktime chocolate