Recipe how to make an omelette mixed with noodle and vegetables
Noodle lovers? Your kids love noodle but hate vegetable? Here I give you a simple recipe how to enjoy noodle in another way.. This recipe is more healthy, just add some vegetable as you want..
So, here is the ingredients you have to prepare and the intructions :
- 2 pieces of instant noodle
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 red chili or rawit chili, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 3 tsp vegetable oil or butter
- Grated carrot or sweetcorn or another vegetable you want (thinly sliced)
- Sauce, mayonaise, spread cheese
- Lettuce, for serving (optional)
- Boil the instant noodles.
- Pick up the noodles and drain.
- Beat eggs with salt, pepper, and oyster sauce until it well blended.
- Add instant noodles, grated carrot, onion and chilli, mix well.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Pour the mixture of noodles.
- Cook over low heat until both sides are tanned.
- Remove and put it on your serving plate.
- You can put some lettuce first, then omelette.
- Add sauce, mayonaise.
- Spread cheese all over the omelette.
- Add strawberry, leci, or anything you want to make it look more delicious.
- Tada.. your omelette is ready to serve.