an easy recipe for your healthy snacks
Cookies being my best friend since I don't like consuming salty snacks, you know, that kind of snacks which you could find everywhere, in groceries, mini market, supermarket, anywhere. When I realised that consuming salty snacks is not good for me then I just stop and looking for another way to enjoying my time with healthy snack.
First time I went to the kitchen was to baked brownies as you can see in my previous stories here. Second time I baked cookies. I baked cookies mostly in christmas and new year. That's like a habit in my family and maybe in your family too. My favourite is Cat Tounge Cookies, but now I want to baked a healthy cookies for myself in my free time. Well, that is another reason.
To tell you the truth, I have 2 main reasons to baked this healthy cookies. First, I actually still have a wholemeal flour that my sister used to make her oat bread for her bakery (this I didn't share here, maybe next time?). Second reason is for my best friend birthday and some days ago one of my friend also married (hope they will like it). I couldn't be there giving them cake or present by myself, as we were not in the same town, so I planned to baked them cookies myself and sending it to them.
I tried to baked an oat cookies by searching for the recipe online and also in a bookstore. Finally, after looking at so many recipes which people post online and what people have wriiten in some books, I found one easy recipe and add some ingredients according to my taste and now, I want to share it to you.
That was my story behind this cookies, I hope someone will find this useful to try baking or for some reference to find your own recipe. Anyway, let's start baking.
We need to prepare the ingredients :
- 80 grams wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 grams sugar
- 50 grams butter
- 30 grams margarine
- 1tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven. Grease your baking pan with flour or you can use baking paper.
- Beat egg and sugar for about 1 minute, don't overbeat them.
- In another bown, mix the flour, baking powder, milk together. Stir them well.
- Add margarine and butter into the egg and sugar mixture. Mix them well, add vanilla.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, stir until well combined.
- Spoon onto the baking pan and shape them into round (as you wish).
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until it golden brown.
- Leave them cool and your healthy cookies are ready to serve.
(oat cookies baked by me)
Maybe it will not successful at the first trial, but do not give up, just keep trying. You can add any of ingredients you like, let your imagination and creativities comes out.
Keep reading guys. Thank you for visiting us.