So, actually I really want to make this sweet bun for celebrating Christmas with my family as my grandma always making us some.
Even if this sweet bun looks simple but actually it's little bit difficult for me at first.
That's why I read some recipe in internet and after several experiments, I finally found one and I combined it with my grandma's recipe so I get the good texture of loaves, it's soft, the taste is good, not too sweet, and the dough risen well.But remember, it's not happened to be successful right away at first trial, guys. Just keep trying..
So, that's a little story behind my sweet bun. Now, let's start baking!
- 1000 grams bread flour
- 20 grams instant yeas
- 5 grams bread improver
- 2 eggs
- 200 cc milk
- 200 cc cold water
- Butter / margarine
- Chocolate bread filling
- Grated cheese / sprinkle
- In a large bowl, mix flour, instant yeast, and bread improver
- Add eggs
- Pour milk, then water little by little. Mix until well combined
- Put the dough into a floured bowl, kneaded by hand/bread machine
- Add butter/margarine with salt, kneaded again by hand/bread machine
- Cover the dough, let it rise for about 30 minutes or until its double in size
- Punch down dough, wait for 5 minutes, then divided them in small round dough, fill them with chocolate bread filling.
- Heat oven
- Put them into the baking pan
- Brush butter/margarine over tops of loaves
- Spread cheese/sprinkle as you want
- Bake until loaves are golden brown (10 - 15 minutes)
- Ready to serve!
Sweet bread Bread Sweet bun