A very easy soup recipe for your healthy dinner. Try it soon.
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- onion and garlic, finely sliced
- chopped carrots
- chayote, diced
- fresh leek
- salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add onions and garlic. Stir until its fragnant.
- Add corn. Stir. Pour mineral water. Wait for 3 minutes.
- Add carrot, broccoli and chayote. Stir them well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover. Wait until it boils and all vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add fresh leek. Stir.
- Wait for 1 minute.
- Move them to the serving plate.
- Vegetable Soup is ready to serve.
Vegetable soup healthy food