Getting bored of the usual pudding? Now, you can enjoy Pudding and Mix Fruits at the same time. You don't even have to go out to get it, but you can make it yourself at home, for you and your loved ones.
Here are simple ingredients and instructions :
- 1 sachet cincau instant nutrijell (15g)
- 100g sugar (according to taste)
- 400 ml Water
- Watermelon, melon, papaya or your favourite fruits or whatever fruits you have at home (cut them into pieces)
- Boil the water, sugar and nutrijell, stir well until dissolved and boil.
- Turn off the flame and wait around 3 to 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, take the watermelon, cut it into 2 parts then, take off the contents and leave it’s skin intact in the form of a half-round.
- Put all the fruits inside the watermelon’s skin and pour the boiled jelly.
- Put it in the refrigerator or let stand for 30 minutes
- Cut it into pieces and enjoy!
check this out!
Cincau Pudding Recipe Mixfruits