- Pancar Mountain - A one of a kind getaway into the wilderness, camping and culinary.
2019-10-21T09:20:31Z 5 min read
Living in a city juggling between the work and life, from being stuck in traffic to looking up to Friday to hang out with friends, a break to nature is what everyone seeks. We recently tried an adventure trip involving camping and culinary - a one of a kind trip and perfect getaway from the busy city life.
- Chili Sauce Cubed Potato With Chicken Liver and Gizzard (Sambal Goreng Kentang Ati Ampela) Recipe
2019-04-24T08:37:27Z 2 min read
An Indonesian food, recipe for the flavors of chili sauce cubed potato with chicken liver and gizzard which refers to togetherness.
- Simple Oat Cookies, a Healthy Snack
2019-02-19T06:01:40Z 2 min read
an easy recipe for your healthy snacks
- 10 Ways to Recycle Envelopes : Save the Earth!
2019-01-25T08:32:54Z 4 min read
Do you have lots of used envelopes ? Confused what to do with them? Wait, don’t just throw them away, it only needs a bit of your time to turned all of your used envelopes to be something useful.
- My Secret Baked Brownies Recipe
2019-01-18T07:06:24Z 2 min read
Here I share to you if you are looking for an easy recipe of baked brownies for homemade baking.
- JAVANESE BEEF STEW/SEMUR DAGING (6 SERVINGS)
2018-12-29T07:19:34Z 2 min read
Javanese beef stew is a typically a beef stew cooked with Indonesian sweet soy sauce, which contributes to its dark color and sweet taste, and the distinct nice flavor from bay leaves. Let's cook dear!
- Indo Saparella drink, a must try drink when you visit Yogyakarta
2018-12-27T08:02:39Z 2 min read
There is a small local restaurant in Yogyakarta, Indonesia named "Bakmi Mbah Gito". Here you can find an authentic menu from Yogyakarta
- The Brindavan Garden Mysore
2018-12-25T09:12:10Z 1 min read
Vast grasslands are perfect for picnics and relaxing with friends and family there. The arrangement of flowers and fountains were immaculate and charming.
- Tipu Sultan Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh), Mysore
2018-12-25T08:45:14Z 2 min read
Built in a.D. 1784, the summer palace of Tipu Sultan is in the Indo-Islamic style, constructed mostly of teak wood. It is situated outside the fort on the bank of river Kaveri. It is rectangular in plan and stands on a raised platform.
- St. Philomena’s Cathedral, Mysore
2018-12-25T07:57:18Z <1 min read
With the fame of being one of the largest churches in India, this majestic church captivates everyone with its architectural excellence. It also boasts of being the second largest church in Asia.