- Football: Man City end Liverpool's unbeaten run, cut lead to four points
2019-01-04T03:07:13Z 2 min read
MANCHESTER, England (REUTERS) - Leroy Sane struck the winner as Manchester City beat Liverpool 2-1 in a gripping Premier League clash on Thursday (Jan 3), inflicting the first loss of the season on Juergen Klopp's side and cutting their lead at the top to four points.
- 'Fantastic' Djokovic eases to opening Qatar win, Thiem crashes out
2019-01-02T05:48:50Z 2 min read
Novak Djokovic took just 55 minutes to claim his first win of 2019, brushing aside Damir Dzumhur 6-1, 6-2 in the Qatar Open first round on Tuesday.
- Cuban baseball players allowed in MLB without defecting
2018-12-20T06:40:53Z 1 min read
US Major League Baseball (MLB) and Cuba's Baseball Federation have reached a deal to let Cuban players sign with US teams despite diplomatic tensions.
- Chelsea alleged abuse: Police investigate historic 'assault'
2018-12-18T05:34:48Z <1 min read
Police are investigating allegations of an assault of a former Chelsea player.
- Football: Salah hits 50 as Liverpool ease past Red Star in Champions League
2018-10-25T04:05:26Z 2 min read
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hopes talk of Mohamed Salah's early-season slump will be quashed by the Egyptian's double in a 4-0 win over Red Star Belgrade on Wednesday (Oct 24)...
- China wins first gold in men’s para cycling
2018-10-08T09:11:31Z <1 min read
Wei Guoping of China won the gold medal in the men’s para cycling individual C4 time trial event at the 2018 Asian Para Games on Monday, Oct. 8
- Vietnam’s Dang tipped for gold in women’s powerlifting 50 kg
2018-10-08T09:03:16Z <1 min read
Vietnam powerlifter Dang Thi Linh Phuong has been tipped as the 2018 Asian Para Games’ gold medal favorite in the 50 kg weightclass of women’s para powerlifting
- Nine countries without Asiad medals
2018-09-03T14:19:47Z <1 min read
Nine participating countries of the 2018 Asian Games will return home without winning any medals now that the multisport event has come to an end.
- India vs England: Ashwin's Four For Gives India Edge On Day 1 Against England
2018-08-02T04:01:17Z 3 min read
Ravichandran Ashwin (4/60) registered his best figures in Test cricket across South Africa, England and Australia as the hosts lost six wickets for 69 runs in the final session of play.
- Football: Anders Aplin set for loan move to J2 League leaders Matsumoto Yamaga
2018-08-01T02:41:31Z 3 min read
If all goes well, Anders Aplin could soon become the first Singaporean footballer to sign for a J-League team.