- HOW TO MAINTAIN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!
2020-04-03T08:17:56Z 1 min read
- MONDAY PLAYLIST
2020-03-09T04:01:48Z <1 min read
I Love Monday... I Hate Monday.
- Something in the Highlands of Toraja, Indonesia
2019-01-15T07:39:00Z 2 min read
Besides natural and cultural attractions that are truly fascinating, Indonesia is also famous by various types of coffee from each region. One of them came from Toraja, the highlands of South Sulawesi.
- A Simple Use Tiny Little Plastic Camera that Brings Nostalgia
2019-01-09T17:09:38Z 3 min read
A disposable or single-use camera is a simple box camera meant to be used once. Most use fixed-focus lenses. Some are equipped with an integrated flash unit. (Wikipedia)
- My Journey to India - One Day Trip to Mysore
2018-12-29T07:19:09Z 5 min read
Mysore is one of the city in India. It is a beautiful place with full of culture and also fresh air. Here you can find heritage from culture, nature, both original and artificial, and also offering religious trip.
- Getting a nightmare? Try this simple step to get rid of your nightmare
2018-12-28T03:53:39Z 2 min read
Have you ever got a nightmare and feel stuck, unable to move, unable to sleep! Well this article may help you to overcome. Hope you find it helpful.
- China responds to Indonesia’s question about alleged abuse of Xinjiang’s Muslims
2018-12-20T07:04:19Z 2 min read
China has responded to Indonesia’s question about alleged human rights abuse against Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang, saying that Beijing guaranteed the religious freedom of all of its citizens, including the Uighurs.
- Oriental Circus Indonesia marks new era with no animals
2018-12-18T07:56:15Z 3 min read
Noah circled a pint-sized tent in the middle of the ring, beaming with excitement as his limber body delivered gymnastics moves that grew larger while keeping the beat to the rhythm of the live music's dramatic build-up.
- Would you like smiles with that? Beloved McDonald's worker with Down syndrome celebrates 30 years with the fast food company
2018-12-16T09:12:38Z 2 min read
Russell O'Grady, 48, first donned the fast food restaurant's uniform in 1986 when he was just 18-years-old. Now, 30 years later, he is a local hero at Northmead McDonald's, in Sydney's west.
- Dos and Don'ts for visiting India first time
2018-12-09T12:08:19Z 3 min read
Well-prepared trip is suggested!